Printz thermal shipping label printer 4x6
Printz thermal shipping label printer 4x6
Printz - Advanced Direct Thermal Label Printer
Printz Thermal Label Printer works like a regular printer that can print bar codes, texts, images, or graphics, print anything you send to the printer from windows’ and Mac’s devices.
Printz label printer addresses the rapidly increasing demands of logistics and express, E-commerce, online seller, warehouse, retail market, and more. Provides quickly and high-quality print, cost-effective, durable, and reliable Thermal Label Printer.
Designed to get you easy and efficient print, saves you both time and money when you are using it.
Multifunctional with low maintenance
Bar-code Labels, 4”x 6” shipping labels, address labels, postage labels, Amazon labels, commodity labels, warehouse labels, carton labels, ID labels, bulk mailing labels, multipurpose labels, and more.
Advanced Thermal Technology - No Toner No Ink
Advanced direct thermal technology, works with any direct thermal labels. No printer ink or toner is needed. Make you an incredibly low print cost.
High-Resolution High Speed
203DPI resolution for printing bar-codes, address texts, and graphics in crystal clear high quality. Continuously print for more than 12 hours at a rapid speed of 6 in/sec, great for high volume printing.
Making Label Printing Efficient
- Compatible with all major online platforms such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Paypal, Shopify, Shipstation, and more. Need to generate or select 4''x 6" PDF format to print it out. If the platform only generates 8.5" x 11" format, you need to crop it into 4" x 6" size via Acrobat Reader DC.
- Automatic label identification, no waste first label. Press and hold the top circular paper feeder button until you hear one beep and then release. It will automatically detect the size and characteristics of your label.
- The durable imported print head and industrial-grade heat dissipation function make it continuously print for more than 12 hours at a high speed of 150 mm/s. 203DPI resolution label printer prints high-quality text, bar-code, and image.
- Printz provides a USB disk and 100 sheets 4'' x 6'' fan-fold labels to get you an easy start. Use a USB disk to install the driver software or go to our official website to download it.
- Low Print Cost Prints labels in a variety of sizes from 1.57" to 4.72" width and height from 1'' to 9.84'', ideal for 4" x 6" shipping labels, warehouse labels, barcode labels, Amazon FBA labels, product labels, address labels, ID labels and more. Print any direct thermal labels including all free shipping labels from UPS. No specific labels are required. No ink or toner or ribbon is needed.
- Automatic Label Identification Automatically catches the first label, detect the size, gap, and characteristics of your label and position it at the tear-off line. No waste of the first label. 6in/sec high printing speed, prints up to 60 4x 6 shipping labels per minute. The most efficient solution for labeling, mailing, and filing, saves time and money at the home office and businesses organization.
- Compatible with Windows and MAC OSWorks with both Windows (XP and newer) and Mac OS (10.9 and newer). Not for iPhone, Ipad, and Google Chromebook. Not for Bluetooth or Wifi function. Connects printer to computer via USB cable, for new Macbook with TYPE C port, please get a USB C to USB B printer cable to connect it.
- Easy to set up, easy to install the Windows and Mac driver software from the USB disk, or go to our website to download the latest driver software. Double click the driver software to finish the installation within 5minutes. Printz offers customer service via e-mail. Contact us to get assistance if you have any technical issues. Most of the setup and printing configuration can be done in minutes.
What's in the Box
- Printz Label Printer
- Power Cable
- Power Adapter
- USB 2.0 Cable
- User Guide
- 100 Sheet 4''X 6'' Fan-fold Label
- 1GB USB Disk includes diver software, tool software, 4'' x 6''sample label
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 9.0 x 6.6 inches
How to get an easy start:
- Two Options to Load the Label
- Turn on the power and insert the label into the blue paper guide rail from the back of the printer directly without opening the cover. (Once you turn on the power, the printer will keep beeping till you finish loading the label.)
- Press the blue release button on two sides to open the cover. Insert the label into the blue paper guide rail straightly from the back of the printer. Ensure part of label paper is out of the rubber roller or outlet. Then close the cover and turn the power on.
Both ways need to adjust the paper guide rail to match your label size. Make sure the guides flush against the label with no gap and the label paper is facing up.
- Automatic Label Identification
- Once you load the label, the printer will catch the first label automatically, detect the size, gap, and characteristics of your label and position it at the tear-off line. No waste the first label.
- Press and hold the paper feeder button (the top circular button) until you hear one beep and then release. It will learn the label too.
- Setup the Driver Software
Printz comes with a unique USB disk and 100 sheets 4''x 6'' fan-fold label to get you an easy start.
Open LabelRange USB->double click the driver software (LabelRangeLP320PrinterWindowsDriver.exe or LabelRangeLP320PrinterMacDriverV1.0.pkg) ->follow the procedures to finish the installation in minutes and set it up as per the install & printing set up manual.
ESC offers high-quality Technical Supports via e-mail. Most issues can be solved in minutes. Please contact support if you have any technical issues.