Air purifier with fragrance sponge and night light function: Add a few drops of essential oil (not included) to the sponge under the air outlet of the purifier, the aroma will diffuse with the air movement; the air purifiers for a home have a blue night light Function, long-press the switch to turn on or off
(Available for California) Multiple Filtration System: HEPA Air Purifiers for home with UV Light & 4 in 1 Nano-Silver Coating Filter clears out 95% of 0.3-micron airborne contaminants, reduces and & absorbs smoke & odors via the nano-silver coating and carbon layer, the UV light, and the blue net keep the air clean around you. (replacement air filter available to purchase – search "TOPPIN Air Filter")
High-Efficiency Air Purifiers for Bedroom: Light (3.2lb), small(6.3*6.3*9.3 in) but mighty with large purification area covered(up to 160sq.ft). Perfect for quickly cleaning a wide range of contaminants including dust, pollen, pet dander, cooking and smoke odors in a certain space
Quiet Operation & 3 Fan Speed: HEPA Air purifier runs at low noise level (<37dB) at Low Speed, for your undisturbed sleep or reading; three different fan speeds can be selected according to the actual air quality and space
1. The adapter is stored in the middle of the filter element inside the air purifier
2. Please remove plastic packaging of new filter before running the air purifier
3. recommend replacing the filter at least once each 3 to 6 months, search "TOPPIN air filter" on Amazon to get a replacement filter
4. The UV lamps are invisible to the naked eye since direct exposure to eyes may cause injury and do not look directly at a UV lamp source, even briefly.
Invisible UV Light
Ultraviolet light is invisible to the naked eye, and the product itself will not emit purple light after turning on the UV lamp function.
And the blue light is the night light.
Filter life varies based on run time and existing air conditions. It is recommended to replace the filter once every 3-6 months. (Search for B08KXM1926).
How to find your adapter
The adapter is stored in the middle of the filter element inside the air purifier, please take out the filter and remove the plastic bag, and take the adapter out before using.
What’s in the box
- 1 x Toppin Comfy Air C1 HEPA Air Purifier with Fragrance Sponge
- 1 x H11 HEPA Filter (Pre-installed)
- 1 x Power Adapter (in the middle of the filter)
- 1 x User Guide Kit
- The UV light inside the unit is not a user-serviceable part. DO NOT try to replace.
a) Include instructions pertaining to a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons, for cleaning and user-maintenance, such as lubrication;
b) Warn the user to unplug or disconnect the appliance from the power supply before servicing
- Please remove the plastic bag from the filter before using it.
- Place on a level surface, 1ft / 30cm away from walls
- Always unplug the air purifier before moving it, opening the grille, changing filters, cleaning, or whenever the air purifier is not in use. Be sure to pull by the plug, not the cord.
- The filter is not washable. Do not immerse any part of the air purifier in water as it will cause damage.
- It’s recommended to clean the filter once each month by gently brushing off any visible dust or dirt (take care to avoid disturbing the interior fibers).
- Filters should be replaced at least once each 3 months. More frequent cleaning and replacing may be required depending on environmental conditions.
- The decorative light is used for decoration only, not for lighting.